Electromechanical servo presses
Electromechanical servo presses offer higher dynamics and precision, improved controllability and higher efficiency than most fluid power presses (e.g. hydraulic presses).
Electromechanical servo presses are
- more dynamic,
- more precise,
- easier to control
- and have a higher efficiency
as hydraulic or pneumatic press systems.
- High energy efficiency and low environmental impact (no risk of leakage)
Simple, compact and robust assembly for space-saving integration in machine concepts and use even under harsh environmental conditions
- Complete modular system with great variability for high flexibility in application
- Precise positioning, high dynamics, powerful drive and long service life due to the use of high-precision planetary and ball screw spindles
Intelligent drive system for free programmability and the realisation of complex traversing profiles
- Free parametrisation of force, position and speed over the complete working area