Electromechanical servo presses
If you want to join precisely, you need a coordinated system of mechanics, drive, measurement technology, control and evaluation to enable optimum control of the process.
OUR MODULAR PRESS-FIT SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- EMSP electromechanical servo press
- Force and displacement measuring chain
- Motor inverter with control section for the servomotor
- Control section: drive-based control directly in the motor inverter
- Integrated, ready-to-use PLC program for controlling the servo press
in the control section of the motor inverter
- Additional power electronics for complete safety control of the servo press
- PC software for parametrising the servo press and evaluating the press-fitting process
This modular system can be operated independently in a stand-alone press-fit station or integrated modularly into assembly lines.
Furthermore, we also offer individual components from the press-fit system and the following additional components:
- mechanical units with integrated piezoelectric force sensor, as well as a standardised tool holder and servo motor
- mechanical units with integrated piezoelectric force sensor, and a standardised tool holder, without servo motor, for the use of drive technology from other manufacturers
- Components for press-fit stations such as press frames, column frames, C-frames, slide systems, rolling units, press-fit tools, component holders, station tables through to complete press-fit stations or modular press-fit cells.